How was today you might ask... not bad - felt like being liberated again - I can eat again what I want.
Muesli for breakie and soup and some leftover roasted veggies for lunch. An apricot and plum in the afternoon. Dinner was pizza - yes from scratch and superthin with zucchini, red onion, mushroom, spinach and cashew nuts. Woohoo. Was good. Some sweet roll pin dough dessert - great. I feel alive.
So what did I have last week?
36 lemons
1kg maple syrup
8 tomatoes
2,5 kg lettuce (mesculun)
1/2 cucumber
1/2 red cabbage
1/2 crown pumpkin
2 corn
2 big yellow kumara
3 small red kumara
1/2 celery
2 courgettes
4 red onion
a few garlic cloves
1 packet of brazil nuts (250g)
250g almond nuts
100gr cashew nuts
10 apricots (fresh)
10 prunes (dried)
3 oranges
7 apples
1 bunch of spring onion
250g mushrooms
3 pears
7 bananas
olive oil and canola oil
1/4 rock melon
1kg cherries
14 grapefruit
1 red beet
2 avocados
9 carrots
8 potatoes
loads of water
fresh herbs and spices
I think that is it ;-) quite a bit actually
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment